Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hazy Recollections of Last Night

Of course, went to ladies night at Harveys. A nice lady has started selling food there, and my coworker and I shared a respectable plate of roast chicken and fried rice for just $6! One of my weekly meal decisions is taken care of, at least. After way too much drinking and hanging out with the fill-in bartender, Brian, we headed on down to the Magnum Lounge. I've really got to go back there sober. It has great lounge-y atmosphere, some piano player dude, and it was almost empty. I got a round of drinks for my group: 4 mixed drinks for $31, not bad at all, plus had to chance to flirt outrageously with the cutest damn bartender I've ever seen. No, that's not just the drinks talking, either. Alas, he was unapproachable for several important reasons but still a treat to just look at. I hear the food there is good so, yes, need to go back sober. I think we ended up swimming at some point after this but my recollection of the night is hazy at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment