Monday, August 24, 2009

Resistance is Futile


Went to Harvey's on Saturday (it's like our Cheers) to watch the football game (or in my case, studiously avoid watching it) but their cable was out. So, we were hanging out, drinking, when goths began trickling in. Suddenly the black tarps covering the entrances made sense. Resistance had come to Harvey's. Shawn explained it's a traveling club apparently run by the guy who started the Kitchen Club, back in the day. I can't remember that last time I was in a club and did NOT feel like the oldest person around. Music was awesome and we were already in by the time they started charging a cover. Score!

On Sunday, I had dinner with Wendy and E.G. By dinner I mean I ate Taco Bell and watched Wendy eat garlic crabs. Me? I just don't want to work that hard for my food. We watched Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay, which was surprisingly funny for the stupid comedy genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment