Friday, July 17, 2009

Tien Kue Inn

July 12, 2009. I was feeling massively meh so I decided to grab some Chinese fried rice take-out from this place. Sometimes only fried rice will do. It was around 5:30pm so on the spur of the moment I decided to eat at their buffet. I NEVER eat out alone (armed only with a book, The Master and Margarita) so I felt very brave and independent. Maybe a little bit like a loser. I didn't bother watching my table manners, in itself rather freeing. The buffet is $9.95 and I ate a couple plates and some dessert. It was what you'd expect from a buffet, no revelation there. Decent seaweed salad, some rolls and sushi, fried rice, miso soup, etc. At the end, I was full but still meh, and took one of my hour long walks to settle it all down.

Tien Kue Inn Chinese and Japanese Restaurant
2860 Coral Way
Miami, FL 33145
(305) 444-2717

No comments:

Post a Comment