Friday, July 17, 2009

The News Lounge

July 16, 2009. Went here after Harvey's though I REALLY just wanted to go home since I did have to work the next day. I had cheeseburger sliders and shared some of my friend's fries. Everything was pretty good but I was at that point you reach after a night of drinking where you are hungry but kind of feeling crappy and just plain exhausted, so I didn't enjoy it as I might have normally. The service was good; I read in Yelp that it's hit or miss there so I guess we lucked out. My share was like, what, $11 or so? We dragged a new-guy-friend from Harvey's along who I wish I had an appropriate single friend to introduce to, but he seemed kind of normal for my friends. Oh, well.

The News Lounge
5580 NE 4th Court
Ste 4B & 5A
Miami, FL 33137
(305) 758-9932

No comments:

Post a Comment