Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Liberte Yogurt

Eating is such a chore.  I honestly wish I didn't have to do it at all.  Of course, that pesky, intrusive sensation of hunger besides the life-sustaining properties of nourishment don't leave me any choice - eat I must.  I try to eat healthy with varying levels of success.  Because we're SUPPOSED to, blah blah blah.  Menu planning, shopping, food preparation, cooking - all this takes a lot of time and honestly...I'm not the greatest cook.  I'm also ambitious.  I start clipping recipes for making my own cheese and fermenting my own kombucha and such, when I should be planning something simple and nutritious for that night's dinner.  It's just that regular food isn't FUN.

Anyway, in my quest to eat healthy and to save some time I have tried pretty much all the yogurts out there, from the generic store brands, to the mainstream brands, to the "healthy" brands.  Liberte yogurt is far, far better than any other brand I've tried.  I love this yogurt so much I should buy stock - I'm constantly recommending it to people.  I've gone to their Facebook page to say how much I love it.  I should be embarrassed to admit that, but I'm not.  I just happen to be a great cheerleader :)  They have a great variety of flavors and styles: Greek, Mediterranee (this word is chock full of accent marks but darned if I know how to do those), and plain.  I honestly don't look at that as much as I just pick out every single flavor the market carries, 10 for $10 if I'm lucky.

This yogurt is my dessert.  It's my treat to look forward to after a plate of vegetables for lunch.  I throw some almonds in there and I'm happy.  Well, I feel like a Hollywood starlet, dishing out diet tips to some weekly tabloid mag.  Oh!  And the yogurt separates a bit to form this creamy film on the lid of the container which is so good I scrape it off and eat it as my dessert's dessert.  Yeah, I need to get out more.  So.  Try this yogurt and you'll see what I mean.

5 comments:

  1. We love this post and would like to meet you so we can give you stuff! Message us on Facebook or email me at angie{at}liberteusa[dot]com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. I LOVE Liberte, too!! I understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lina, I too LOVE Liberte Mediterannee yogurt. Did you know they won't be selling pineapple here in the states? They did tell me it's on the list of flavors to bring back. So could you please help me get others involved to request they bring it back? Maybe if we get enough requests they bring it back soon.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this yogurt, especially the coconut. I save it for a special treat (almost every day)! From time to time I have a hard time getting it. Right now my market has only blackberry. I love the cherry, too. I'm sure pineapple would also be a favorite. Keep up the good work Liberte!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just tried this yogurt for the very first time !! It was amazing honestly the flavor was amazing I will be a customer for life !! (The flavor I tried was Indonesian vanilla bean)

    ReplyDelete