Monday, July 12, 2010

Pickle Party

Went to a Pickle Party at M&M's apartment.  NO, it's not like hide-the-salami, it's merely a celebration of everything dill and fried.  Fried pickles, onions, and mushrooms, and Wendy's homemade pickles.  We skipped the pickle dirty martinis because, they taste terrible.  To be honest.  Saw the pictures that Monger, Mouse and Wendy took at Flugtag.  They braved the heat and risked heat stroke for good times.  I salute them as proud patriots.  I was at work, but who knows for how long; unless you have your head firmly planted in the ground you've noticed that this county (and country, and world) is broke.  Expect lots of reductions in service from your government agencies and please, try to be civil about it.  We don't like cutting hours and laying off people either, we don't do it just to cramp your style.  That is all.

8 comments:

  1. I love pickle martinis! Pickle juice + vodka= DELICIOUS. I had some at the arms recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, but I'd be willing to give them another shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I salute you, too, and Mini Mel lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for saluting me :) Pickle Martinis are good when they are done right.....We can try it again next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for having me over! Your apt looked great!

    ReplyDelete