Monday, May 3, 2010

La Moon

If La Moon is good enough for Man v. Food, it's good enough for me.  Even though both my parents are Colombian, I rarely eat Colombian food.  In fact, all I really associate with the country are roses and cocaine, I don't know what they actually eat there.  Apparently, if it didn't originally have feet and eyes, it's not food.  And if the grease doesn't make your food slippery enough, they will put multiple sauces on your food to ensure you make a mess of yourself.  In other words, it was pretty great.  I can imagine it's pure heaven at 5am after a late night of drinking and what have you.  Valetine, Allegra and I were drunk on exhaustion after a long day at a work thing on Saturday.  In fact, I'm still feeling the after effects of that day today.  A beach BBQ at Key Biscayne on Sunday was not the ideal way to recuperate, I suppose.

2 comments: